all the colours of the Philippines, designed your way
Tropical Experience Travel Services - Tours of the Philippines
Environmental and Social Sustainability: Our 12 Purposes
Travelling gives you the chance to feel self-fulfilled and to open your mind. While experimenting, exploring and having fun, you have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the communities living in the places you are visiting. This way, you can feel part of the planet you love, the same planet that amazes you with its beauty!
Tourism could also become a threat for the local communities. It could bring depletion of natural resources and environmental damages.
But you can do something about it: very often, the effects of our travel experiences on environment and society depend on our own behaviours and choices.
We love the people, the environment, the landscape, the plants, the animals and all the other beauties offered by the islands of the Philippines. We want our tours to be oriented towards social development, environmental protection and a fair economic development.
We strongly believe that a sustainable tourism gives a big advantage also to travellers themselves.
We believe in the consciousness of our clients towards the principles of sustainable development, thus we want to give them the chance to choose a sustainable experience for their holidays.
Everytime we can, while we are preparing a tour, we try to apply the following principles.
Our 12 Sustainability Purposes
1. Prefer local and low impact means of transportation.
2. Offer the option to have overnights in small hotels, locally or even family-managed.
3. Promote the purchase of local products - like souvenirs - that are genuinally and tipically Filipino and that provide a real support to local economies and communities.
4. Promote and prefer local food, coherent with local cultures and traditions, that is locally produced and that is supplied with a low environmental impact.
5. Stimulate the self-consciousness of our clients about the impacts of tourism, trying to "leave nothing but footprints" in the visited places, respecting the environment and the endangered species.
6. Encourage the visit of parks and ecotourism sites which support local communities with an approach that is coherent with the principles of sustasinable development.
7. Stimulate and promote appreciation and respect of local cultures and habits, avoiding improper and disturbing behaviours .
8. Assist and offer a satisfying holiday to everyone, providing customized solution to those travelling with children, elder people, people with allergies, disabilities or other personal needs.
9. Use our communication channels to promote a responsible and sustainable approach on tourism and travel.
10. Offer fair and transparent prices to our clients, establishing fair relationships also with our local suppliers, minimizing economic risks for all the stakeholders.
11. Cooperate with everyone, giving value to diversity and differences, fighting all discriminations based on ethnicity, gender, sexual preferences, disabilities, age, religion or other aspects that pose a threat to individuals' personal freedom.
12. Promote a tourism that discourage and fight all kinds of exploitations (sexual, of labour and any other kind of human exploitation).